Saturday, January 9, 2010

... 2

the following takes place when im in my room here on this computer!

my dad walks in the room and im just sitting here.

Dad: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing. what are you doing?

(He says nothing and just walks over to my lil stand thing.

Me: Dad what are you doing?

Dad: looking for some new smellum...

Me: Why?

Dad: To wear tonight.

Me: Why?

Dad: What do you mean why? I'm goin out.

(so now he is looking at all of them and smelling all of them.)

Dad: What is this stuff...? whats this one? Does this one smell good?

Me: Dad... just use your own.

Dad: I dont have any. all mine is just left over of yours.... whats this stuff? "True" True what? (the name of my american eagle cologne)

Me: Oh my goodness dad...

Dad: What?

Me: where are you going tonight?

Dad: To out to eat with work and Mrs. Sandra.

Me: I want to go!

Dad: you cant!

Me: why not?

Dad: Cuz its work.

Me: well how come Mrs. Sandra can go?

Dad: Cuz its worker and spouse or significant other.

Me: I am your significant other.

Dad: no you are not. you're insignificant.

Me: well that was mean! bring me back something. i want lobster!

Dad: Ill bring you back some left over blubber from off my steak!

Me: :'(


ok i really wasnt crying... but today... im thankful for my dad again!

Justin Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment