Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You

I think that this blog was a very good idea! So I'll be the first to post something on it.
Last night after doing my devotions I decided to write God a "Thank You" note. I just used half of the card because I thought, "I probably won't have a whole lot to write". Haha Was I wrong! I started writing and it was like I couldn't stop! Next thing I know I was using the top of the card & the whole back of the card.
We have so much to thank the Lord for. Even if you are having a bad day, you're breathing aren't you? You have a roof over your head don't you? You have food to eat! (Thank the Lord) haha. When you are having a bad day try to think about some things that you are thankful for & thank the Lord for them. It'll chear ya up. Trust me, I know :)

Keep on keepin on for Christ,

-Sarah Estep
Psalms 46

No comments:

Post a Comment