Saturday, January 23, 2010
IS THERE REALLY SUCH A THING AS A BAD DAY
So i was thinking today about what a bad day really was. As i thought about it I realized that for a Christian there is no such thing as a bad day. the Bible says in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth... Gen 1:1 and as the chapter continues it talks about the seven days that God created. At the end of every day God said that it was good.So i thought well every day is good because God made it so I guess the problems that come our way is what makes us have a bad day, but then I remebered the story of Job in the Bible and how his life was turned around from being a great thing into the worst thing that could ever have happened to a person. Not only was all of his possesions destroyed or stolen but all of his children died on the same day. His trials were there just so God could get the glory by the way that he lived his life. The Bible says in all these things Job sinned not and I thought how hard that would be.So as a Christian I am thankful that my Savior has a plan for my life and that no matter what comes my way in life it is just part of His plan for me.I am thankful that God said that he would be a friend that sticketh closer than a brother and that he would never leave us nor forsake us.And most of all im thankful that no matter what happens or what path i have to walk down that God has been there already so i can follow in His steps, and that God will be with me when i face the trial,and that i know He will be waiting for me before i ever even face the trial. I guess the song writter had the right idea when he pinned the words How Great Thou Art. My Lord and Savior is a awesome God. Now when i face every day I can face it with the attitude that David did when he said," This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was really good Ty! Thanx for sharing :)
ReplyDeletethat was very good!!!
ReplyDelete